Sunday, January 01, 2006

In the Mood for Chocolate?

I tried these at a Christmas party and almost went into a blissful chocolate coma. The stick...uh, I mean, lady who made them commented that they were so rich you could only eat one or two, to which I replied, "Wanna bet?" Be warned, they are soooooooooo good.

Oreo Balls

1 pkg. Oreo cookies (crushed)
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
chocolate almond bark
white almond bark

Mix together cookies and cream cheese with mixer. Chill for one hour. Roll into walnut sized balls and dip into melted chocolate. Let stand for 15 minutes. Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Let stand until no longer sticky to the touch.

1 comment:

LiteratureLover said...

Sounds incredible! I'm not sure that I need any more temptation after all the yummy stuff I inhaled over the holidays! L