3 Things That Scare Me
- Mommy getting too far away from me, unless I'm at Super, Mega, Ultra McDonald's. Then I want to run away from her as fast as my little legs will carry me.
- Strangers, because they may want to take me away from my Mommy.
- Mommy leaving me in the nursery at church.
3 People That Make Me Laugh
- The cat
3 Things I Love
- The Computer
- Belly Buttons
3 Things I Hate
- When Mommy leaves me in the nursery at church (See above, 3 Things That Scare Me).
- Not getting to go bye-bye when Daddy takes Brother and Sister with him to the store.
3 Things I Don't Understand
- Why I can't eat butter from the butter dish with my fingers.
- Why I don't have my own blog. I know I could do it if Mom would just let me at it!
- Why not everyone loves having my cute, little razor-sharp fingernail jammed in their belly button. I think it's hilarious.
3 Things On My Floor
- "Mr. Brown Can Moo" by Dr. Suess
- plastic Elmo
3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Get on that computer. I'm dying to see what happens.
- Go swimming without floaties.
- Have my very own cell phone. And not one of those stupid toy ones they try to fool me with. I want the real deal, baby.
3 Ways To Describe My Personality
- Fearless (well except for that whole "mommy going away" thing)
3 Things You Should Listen To
- Garth Brooks' "Wrapped Up In You". It's my favorite! I can even sing along.
- My Discovery Toys car. It makes a really loud clicking noise when you push it. Great stuff. Mom loves it.
- The pager beep on the cordless phone. I love to push it when Mommy's not looking.
3 Things You Should Never Listen To
- "Don't Touch"
- "Come Here"
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
- puffy Cheetos
3 Things I'd Like To Learn
- How to talk.
- How to ride a bike.
- How to sneak Mom's cell phone without getting caught.
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
3 Shows I Watch
- Dora the Explorer
- Sesame Street
- Thomas the Tank Engine
3 Babies I Tag