Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chocolate, Anyone?

"Mommy, I made my own chocolate milk!" were the words that woke me from Dreamland this morning. And this was the chocolate covered mouth that uttered them in a sweet little whisper.
"Good, Sweetie," I replied groggily. That is my cue to rise and shine.
After dragging myself out of bed I shuffle to the living room on my way to the kitchen to make my coffee. I can't function until I've had my coffee. I feel something grainy on my feet. "What's this?" I ask. Brother informs me it is Ovaltine. Sister had brought it into the living room, for some reason. Probably to eat it from the can. Upon entering the kitchen, I find chocolate milk on the table and floor with Ovaltine sprinkled about.

Remember, I haven't had my coffee. I sigh. Sister is standing beside me. She had been so proud of herself, and now she was standing there looking so sorry.

Now, tell me, could you be angry with a face like that?

On the other hand, I did find this smeared on my bathroom wall:









Pray tell, Gentle Reader, might you care to guess what it is? Need a hint?

IT AIN'T CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!

One of my children got a little "messy" while wiping one day and decided to wipe it on the nearest surface.

Help me. Please.

11 comments:

soulreavers said...

ROFLMAO. That is too cute, and then funny. Sorry that your day started out with "that" fun suprise on the wall.

Heth said...

It is dangerous business, trying to figure out what is chocolate and what isn't. Don't use the "lick" test.

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh. I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.

Mama of 2 said...

Oh Supermom...what a way to wake up in the morning. The gritties on the floor were bad enough but the rest....well YUCK!!

Thanks for the chuckle though.
And that's great news about your sister. You, her and your family will still be in my thoughts and prayers.

Diana said...

Stupid blogger wouldn't let me comment here yesterday- so I'll tell you now...I'm so happy about your sister. You guys will remain in my thoughts until it's fully over. And you should try uploading that ic again, because I have GOT to see it! LOL.
Did anyone own up to the non-chocolate on the wall?

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!! I am laughing so hard!!! Another funny thing is...I posted a chocolate milk post yesterday too! :-D

Unknown said...

LOL. That last photo reminds me of something that happened at our house this weekend that I posted about! LOL.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Maybe you were out of toilet paper?? It happens, y'know.

Unknown said...

LOL The life of a mom huh? I hope you got your coffee.

heartsjoy said...

LOL!!! Well, what to do with the extra?.....lol ewwww.

heartsjoy said...

P.S. Sister!! How cute!! What a big girl making her own choc. milk by herself!! Who could be mad?