Saturday, December 17, 2005

Top 10 Things I Want For Christmas

10. Sleep
9. Size 5 jeans, and the skinny little booty to fit in them.
8. Self-cleaning house. Kind of like a self cleaning oven...you close the door, push a button, and let it go.
7. Chocolate that is not only good for you, but actually helps you lose weight.
6. Sleep.
5. World Peace. After all, I don't want to seem completely selfish.
4. Coffeemaker with a gallon-sized caraffe.
3. Did I mention sleep?
2. A magic wand to go with my tiara.
1. A limitless gift certificate to Ebay.

5 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I love your list! Thanks for the laugh.

heartsjoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heartsjoy said...

Can I second the notion! Girl, you have a gift! (p.s. I'm the author who deleted my comment..mentioned your name...oops)

janiners said...

too cute! I particularly second and third #9 - for me, it would be like #'s 1-5 on my list. :-) i think we should all wish for skinny little bootys! i think I'll just go around saying that phrase cause it's so fun! :-) and #5 is spoken by a true Miss America! :-)

love you, girl!

Kyle said...

I think my wife and I offered you something that would count towards those sleep gifts, right? One night ain't much - but it counts...