On my last post someone called surfingmama left an interesting little invitation. Here is what it said:
Hi there!We would like to invite you to showcase your blog articles to millions of internet-surfing mums through the Surfingmama Blog Carnival. Make a difference for mums all over the world. Surfingmama focuses only on stuff that matters. For mums. Submit to us practical, useful & informative articles that mums need to make informed choices. Topics include childcare, preschool, child-education, child-safety, pregnancy, child-health, special-needs, breastfeeding, mothers-health, childbirth, getting-pregnant, and etc.
I'm flattered and all...really. But I don't think this person has actually read my blog. How do I know this?
"...practical, useful and informative articles that mums need to make informed choices."
First off, they used the word "mum". That isn't at all relative as to whether or not they have read my blog, but I just thought it was funny. It makes me think of SuperNanny.
Supermom vs. SuperNanny. Hmmmmm...
Hel-loo? Name one post I have written that was practical, useful and/or informative.
Go on. Name one.
See what I mean?
How about these for articles?
- How To Shine Your Floors While Throwing A Temper Tantrum
- Just Say "No" To Exercise
- What To Say To Telemarketers
- Showering: Luxury or Neccessity?
- How To Put A Funny Spin On Your Child's Sociopathic Tendancies
- Paint Your Living Room In Six Short Months!
- Schizophrenia: You're Never Alone
- Decorating Tips Every Mom Should Know
- Finding The Best Dress For Shape...At Bass Pro Shop
- How To Save Money On Diapers
Now, if they need something whiney, sarcastic or mean, I'm the woman for them.