Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Rose By Any Other Name...

I saw this little quiz on someone else's blog and tried it myself. These are my results. Looks just like me, don't you think? Especially the pouty, "come hither" look. Pretty funny, if you ask me...

You are a Rose:You are creative, sensual, passionate, and bold. You pour your heart into everything that you do. Alluring and gifted with strong sex appeal, you very easily draw people in with your animal magnetism.Symbolsim: The rose has always been a flower heavily loaded with symbolism. In general it symbolizes desire, passion, beauty, and enchantment.

Yup. I'm loaded with animal magnestism. Especially today. Sitting here with my hair only partly pulled up while the rest hangs in my face (not in the sexy, Victoria's Secret way...more like Edward Scissorhands), no makeup and wearing my ratty, fuzzy blue slippers. Not only that, I smell like puke, because Baby has a stomach virus.

That's me. I'm a rose.

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

You little Rose, you! I think I was an Iris. As far as the description, I do think "you very easily draw people in" to your friendship. I've seen many people new to our fellowsip be welcomed by your giving hands and invited into immediate friendship. You are great at that! So who cares if you smell like puke, Eddy?

heartsjoy said...

I can So see you posing like this! Didn't you do that the last time I was there! That and your animal magnetism! ;) Seriously though, I do see how you draw people in! You are very friendly and fun loving! I was a white carnation. Does that even have a smell?