Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FBI or Mensa?

Yesterday morning I went to Sister and Baby's room to get shoes for my youngest. Lo and behold, all the shoes had been kidnapped from the closet! But a very brief search (just turned around, really) led me to the Barbie box, where all the shoes where standing at attention in nice, neat rows.

Good, little shoes.

Last night, while getting all the kiddie teeth brushed and ready for bed, I noticed Sister pulling out all the shoes from her pretend play stash and lining them up in the same neat rows.

Mystery solved.

This behavior from Sister is suddenly turning up everywhere. Sunday morning in church she arranged the crayons in a perfect sunburst pattern. Yesterday morning she spelled her name with dominos.

It's either creative genius or criminial mastermind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or it could be a suddenly developed case of OCD. (I'm actually jealous. I'd love to just be able to find a matching pair of shoes someplace around the house as I've got one who can't manage to get it in the near vicinity of where it supposed to go.)

Blessings.

Kyle said...

Let's see... Creative genius or criminal mastermind...

Let's have a look at her gene pool and educational environment...

Grafted Branch said...

They have medication for that, you know. But don't you dare give it to her!

Anonymous said...

LOL- love the way you write! You are going on my blogroll sweetie!